donderdag 24 januari 2013

Salt n Peper

saltnpeper

Soooooo.... it's been a while huh.. Yeah I know I know it's quit awkward to start again after a long while. But yeah I'm used to it by now.  Don't mind me please.
I just wanted to show you something that got my attention lately. Remember this Acne sweater? I cried, sobbed, dreamed and so on over it. Mostly because I was obsessed with the Salt and Pepper concept. So when I stumbled on the Lindex sweater (right) during my winter survival in Sarajevo I was so happy (even if the whole concept wasn't quit that obvious. I just liked the shirt okay?) Shortly after that I digged the other one at the Zara sale which immidiatelly gave me a huggeee smile on my face.

And now this is basicly what I wear every other day...  I don't care. I love them.

                                                                                                 

3 opmerkingen:

Alma ♡ zei

Perfect shirts are perfect. Time for me to steal it ψ(`∇´)ψ

Tanja S. zei

your knits look awesome! :)

Unknown zei

odlicni dzemperi...:)

super blog,pratim te...:)

http://fashiontalkwithdaca.blogspot.com/